Thursday, July 30, 2009


Thursday 30th of July........


Hi to all, Finally I have been able to come back to my blog and add some of the things that I have been working on ! Though this week has been a little bit of a struggle to find the time. My daughter Georgia has torn a ligament and a muscle in her ankle so I have been fairly busy tending to her needs, as all of us mothers could imagine.


I am Traveling to Rawson on Saturday to teach at" Scrap 2 Relax" annual retreat, I am looking forward to catching up with some of the lovely ladies that I have met whilst they have been attending my classes at the shop. My Subject to teach is a Gift Tag and a Card made with Acertate and of course cardstock. I pulled out my favourite "Weapon" my Cuddlebug and this is what I have come up with.................. Well at the top of the Post you can see!!!!!
I just love Pink and Brown Shades together, it to me has the perfect mix!!!!!
Hopefully from now on I will be a busy little bee, and be updating all the time my projects that I am having fun with!!! So til then , Have Fun !!!!! Michellex

No comments:

Post a Comment