Monday, September 14, 2009

Family '"Together"


Hi To everyone, Last post I was hoping to pop back much sooner then now. But Life is way to busy for all and today is the first chance i have had.

I have been teaching lots at " Scrap 2 Relax" and loving it!!!! I have had Childrens classes which spilled over from last holidays, I had 7 lovely ladies in on Friday night and we all had a fantastic time!

Last Friday night I was so fortunate thanks to Karen !! I was able to attend the Q2 launch for Kaiser in Geelong, it was fantastic. The new ranges are awesome, the girls papers made me go all red and flushed with excitement..... Stay tuned and I will be able to show you a series of Christmas Cards made from one of the ranges. Karen asked me to design some Christmas cards out of them for my October Classes, I have made five and I am so proud of them I am going to have to leave it up to Karen to decide which ones make the class list!!! I can not chose!!!

I have also made a layout with a dear photo to me , of my little family at my sisters wedding. I am so pleased with the result and have a peak!!

Anyway I will be back in the next few days to show you my Christmas Cards and also............ Georgia and I attended a class at Scrap 2 Relax to make " A Birthday Book" we had so much fun , I want to show you the end results, I am so proud of my little princesses , she did a amazing job!!!! For now Take Care Michellexxx

No comments:

Post a Comment