Monday, September 14, 2009

Mother Daughter Day out!! Wow we had Fun!!


I am back much sooner than I thought but the kids are playing outside in the lovely sunshine , I thought I'd strike while the iron is hot and show you the books Georgia and I made!!

The Dragon Fly one is Mine this was made with Kaiser papers and Chip board Flowers that I inked then put a little Stickles , just because I love all things Shiny!!! And Georgia is the pale pink Flowers also with Kaiser papers and Georgia used Paper Flowers and Kaiser Bling in the pearls to decorate ..... Didnt she do a amazing job!!

Thanks to Julie and Karen for Helping along the way with Georgia!! I had so much fun sitting and doing a class at Scrap 2 Relax and Julie is a great teacher..... There we go Ill be back with my Christmas Cards . Till then Cheers Michellexx

No comments:

Post a Comment