Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Russian Babies


I have had these cute dollies in my studio for ages so I got to it on the week end and put them together.... I had a set of the dollies when I was little and I am so pleased to have a set again ... But , I am supposed to be giving them to my gorgeous sister... maybe ..... just maybe, Ill mind them for a little while, I am sure that would be okay..... I have a list of things to do over the weeks leading up for Christmas so I will be updating my blog with lots of show and tells!!!

I also did a class last night with Julie at Scrap 2 Relax, we made a cover for a chocolate block, a very good pressie!! I had heaps of fun with lovely ladies all sharing our love of paper craft!!!... Okay take care til next time Michelle xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment