Monday, March 8, 2010

A Tea Pot Fit for a Tea Party!!!!


As Promised her is my Little Tea Pot fit for a Tea Party!!!!!! How cute is it???? I just love this range of Kaiser Paper it is just Divine!!!!! All my favourite colours rolled into one beautiful design..... I am going to stash heaps away for all my rainy day play dates for the Winter......

I am taking it into Karen tomorrow, so you can drop in and say Hi to Karen and check out the new yummy papers and see my Tea Pot in Person, as taking Photo's never reproduces the exact colours and I promise you this range is GORGEOUS!!!! Well if Pink and Blues are your colours... Classes for this will be Late April and Early May so go to http://www.scrap2relax.com.au/

for class dates....... Hope to see you all soon, I also have to say what a perfect end to my long weekend being locked in my studio with P!NK Playing really Loud and nobody telling me to "Please turn that down" and Paper Crafting Away!!!! Hope you all had a fun one to!!!!

Cheers Michellexxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Very cute, can't wait til tomorrow when I can see the real thing. Well done Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so magical!! just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks Sarah for your kind comments!!!!

    ReplyDelete