Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Wow .... we had Fun!!!!!!

What a Amazing Week end I just had.... We had our annual Scrap 2 Relax Retreat... It was my first ever Retreat and it was Fantastic... I didn't get homesick once!!!! It was the first time in 9 years I have been away from my babies by myself!!!!!Thank you to Karen for Organising such a well organised weekend ... and Thanks also to the lovely ladies that came along and Laughed and had fun with us!!!! What a wonderful and Talented Group of Ladies!!!!!!!!This is a Layout of My Mumsy and Dad~!!!!!! I am going to Frame this for them and give it to them as a present... It is one of my favourites for the weekend!!!
This Gorgeous little Lady is from the Magnolia Stamps.... And I must say isn't she delightful!!!! she was coloured on by our resident " Copic Marker Whizz and Expert " fellow design team member at http://www.scrap2relax.com.au/ I bribed Jude with a little Chocolate so she would do a little colouring for me!!! No not really Jude coloured allot of the weekend , you should pop by her blog and have a look ... find it in the blog links at the Scrap 2 Relax Website!






A Double Layout of my Little Monkey climbing and playing in the Gum Trees, I wanted the leaves to look like they were blowing off the branches , do you think I achieved this look???



This is my gorgeous Sis and My Little Niece Menzie Moo!!! Butterfly Kisses




This Page is of Shane and I , the papers are Kaiser Hippie Girl!!! I love the Eggplant in this range.. Just Gorgeous!!!






I love this Page with its soft Pastel Tones , one of the lovely ladies on the retreat had this template of the dress, so I created my own mini dress, which i think sets the Page off!! Thanks Renee for the Template!


We surely did have a wonderful Week end!!! It was so relaxing and was so nice to spend time with Lovely Ladies that all have their paper craft in common . Thanks Again Karen!!!!

My Blessings: Great Friends and Great amounts of Laughter

: And being a design team member at Scrap 2 Relax!!!!! ( and working for Karen, she is honestly the BEST!!!!!!!)

Til Next Time .... Michellexxxx












1 comment:

  1. Your welcome Michelle, you are a great asset to the team at Scrap 2 Relax. Your pages look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete