Monday, October 18, 2010

More Magnolia Cutey Pies....

Hi Everyone, I wanted to start by thanking everyone that dropped into our Demo Day at Scrap 2 Relax , we had a busy and a very fun day... We had lots of new and fresh faces which I found so exciting, so Thanks again for coming to see and play with us!!! :) :)
Yes Yes I have been at it again , I just had to show you my latest addition of my little Tilda or Magnolia Cards...

Wow this card has turned out so bright and happy.... one of my favourites I think ......


Miss Chinese Tilda again , I love colouring her in the above colours



I really am finding it very hard to pull myself away from my markers and Card Making at the minute, which I guess is nice, as its where my love of Paper Craft began..... Wow how my journey has evolved!! Anyway, I hope you are having a lovely week !! Talk soon , Michellexx
My Blessings; Roast Lamb in the Slow Cooker
My Little Regii Roo getting very excited about Christmas!!! Um oh no!!! heheh

2 comments:

  1. They are so cute Michelle, who would have thought we would have so much fun colouring in at our age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen!! hehe I know Karen it is sooo addictive isnt it!!! Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete