Sunday, November 28, 2010

A lovely Day with my Magnolia's

Edwin makes a appearance, Karen has the most beautiful new Boy Range in the Shop at the moment..... I have brought the entire range to Scrapbook Pages for Regan..... I find Boy Papers really hard at times , it is full of Stars, Cars, Boats, Stripes in the most Gorgeous Colours, you really should check it out!!!!!
I LOVE THIS STAMP!!!!!! it is a Magnolia Stamp and you can get it from http://www.scrap2relax.com.au/ Every Girl dreams of having a Pony at some Stage of their life don't they??????


A very simple yet Pretty Card , the Paper is Bo Bunny and the Flowers are the new Green Tara ones at Scrap 2 Relax..........

This Card was made for a friend of mine as a special order. The Paper is the Lovely Bo Bunny , I just Love Pink and Browns Together, What do you think????





This Card is so bright and happy , this is a gorgeous Kaiser Range, Pink , Lime Greens and Orange work so well together... Add a few Pearls and a Bright and Happy card complete!!
If you ever have any questions on my Posts , Please don't hesitate to ask me.... I love receiving comments and I am only to happy to assist you in anything you should need advice on with your Paper Crafting!!! Well Til next time...... Take Care , Michellexxxxx
My Blessings: A beautiful new Little Boy Born today to my Cousin Aaron and his Wife Allison
A Lovely and Caring Husband that makes my Lemons in to Lemonade


No comments:

Post a Comment