Monday, March 14, 2011

Awwwww New Magnolia Stamps!!!!!

This is the First of the new Stamps... We had a new Delivery Of our favourite " Magnolia Stamps" and I have already had a play with three of them!!! I couldn't help myself.. they are gorgeous... go to www.scrap2relax.com.au or visit the shop to have a look.........
How Pretty is this Little Miss Tilda!!! I am in Love with this Colour Combination!!!! I Love it, I Love it, I Love it!!!!!




Doesn't Edwin Look Handsome!!!! I think this Stamp is Perfect for A Male Card.. and we all know how hard it is to find good male stamps etc!! Teamed with the New Bo Bunny Paper Collection.... I Love this!!!!!!
I am very Proud of Myself I have completed 3 Projects for the Shop this weekend as well as making my own cards.. I now have a basket of cards for sale is the following shops... The French Pear Cafe ( Thanks Jaime) MaVa Styling Solutions ( Thanks Ness) and some in Scrap 2 Relax........ Til Next Time Happy Colouring and Paper crafting... Michellexx
My Blessings; Gorgeous Chocolate Balls made by my Wonderful Miss Georgia!!
My Gorgeous Friend Amanda who we have been enjoying lots of yummy dinners latelyxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment